TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This legal notice applies to the contents of the website under the domain name www.isebonline.com shall be referred to as "Website" Any form of agreement entered to by an individual, shall be with Center of eCommerce Excellence Pvt. Ltd., henceforth being referred to as “ISeB” Applicants that have enrolled for ISeB programmes, signed the course application form and paid fees in partial or full amount shall be referred to as “Participants”.
The department to contact for all queries, doubts, updates and responses for Center of eCommerce Excellence Pvt. Ltd., ISeB and the sister concerns shall be referred to as “Help Desk”.
Table of Contents:
Terms and Conditions for Use:
Please read this agreement carefully. These represent the Terms and Conditions for using this service. If you do not agree to these, you may not use this Website. You are permitted to use our Website solely on the basis of these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update and/or revise these Terms and Conditions. Please check periodically for changes. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS. THIS IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ISeB. If you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions please contact our Help Desk Team by email, or call us on +91 22 40140033 between 10am – 6pm on working days. Calls may be recorded for training and security purposes.
1.Use of the website
2.Registration and security
7.Dealing with third party suppliers
9.Limitations of Liability
Terms and Conditions:
Use of the website
• Subject to these Terms and Conditions you are authorised to view and download from our Website for your personal use only. ISeB may change, suspend or discontinue the Website at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. ISeB may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Website without notice or liability.
• You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use the Website, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service.
• Any ISeB sub-Site/ Associated site / Centre Site (hence forth called as Secondary site) may contain additional terms (for example conduct guidelines) that further govern the use of that ISeB Website, including without limitation particular features or offers (for example competitions). If any Terms and Conditions contained in this agreement conflict with any Terms and Conditions contained within ISeB Secondary site, then the Terms and Conditions in this agreement shall prevail.
Registration and security
• To register with isebonline.com and avail services & goods from our Website you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details. You must give us your real name, address, phone number, email address and any other details that we may require to process your application.
• We reserve the right to decline a new participant registration or suspend a participant's account at any time and at our sole discretion.
• ISeB reserves the right, in our absolute discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the services with or without notice.
• ISeB reserves the right in our absolute discretion to discontinue the Website or services, or any part thereof, at any time, with or without notice.
• ISeB may change the Website and Secondary sites or delete features in any way, at any time and for any reason.
• You may not use the Website or any of the Secondary sites for any of the following purposes:
Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
Transmitting material that is or which encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
• Following restrictions apply you while using the website or any of the secondary website
• Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
• Interfering with any other person's data, use or benefit of the Website.
• Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks.
• Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
• Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
• Engaging in technically harmful behaviour, which includes but is not limited to: computer viruses, logic bombs, trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data and other malicious software or harmful data.
• ISeB reserves the right to refuse to post material on our Website and other Secondary sites or to remove material already posted on the Website.
• The content of the Website and the Secondary sites are protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website and the Secondary sites on a computer screen, store content from “download, brochure, course content” section in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Websites without written permission from ISeB.
• ISeB may display some content gathered from other sources and such content may be protected under law by third party.
• You agree to indemnify and hold ISeB harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses that arise out of the content you submit, post or transmit via the Website or the Secondary sites, or from your use/misuse of the sites or the use/misuse by any person for whom you are responsible or from your violation of the Terms and Conditions.
Dealing with third party service provider & suppliers
• You agree that your dealings with Third Party Service Providers & Suppliers found on or through the service including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the Third Party Supplier, and you agree not to hold ISeB liable for any disputes you may have with such Third Party Service Provider & Supplier.
• The Website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. As ISeB has no control over such websites and resources. You agree that links to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience and ISeB is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and is not liable for the content found at such sites or resources. If you decide to access any third party websites linked to the website you do so entirely at your own risk.
Limitations of Liability
• This Website and the Secondary sites are provided on an "AS IS" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
• ISeB assumes no liability for any viruses or any other disabling features that affect your access to or use of the Website or the Secondary sites.
• ISeB assumes no liability for any incompatibility between the Website or the Secondary sites and other websites, services, software and hardware.
• ISeB assumes no liability for any delays or failures you may experience in initiating, conducting or completing any transmissions or transactions in connection with the Website or the Secondary sites.
• ISeB assumes no liability for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any of its Websites, domain names or services.
• ISeB assume no liability for any use of the Website or the Secondary sites including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages or any loss of profits, loss of revenue business interruption, loss or programme or otherwise. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit ISeB liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence; or
- fraud or misrepresentation; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under law.
• While ISeB endeavours to ensure the Website is available 24 hours a day, ISeB shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time, for any period.
• From time to time, we may send to your email account (or to an alternate email account that you designate), information about changes or additions to the Website or about any of our related products or services.
• ISeB reserves the right, in our absolute discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the Website or the Secondary sites without notice. Upon such termination or suspension you will be denied access to any information or files you have stored on the ISeB Website or Secondary sites.
• The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
• If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
• This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
• ISeB.com is owned and operated by Center of eCommerce Excellence Pvt. Ltd. referred to as “ISeB” , registered under limited liability Partnership Act,2008, whose registered office is at Mumbai, India.
Terms and Conditions for Registration, Making Payments & Availing Other Services:
Training or Membership registration and contract
• You are the participant. You agree to purchase services and goods from ISeB, its associated service providers, suppliers, retailers, producers (collectively called as suppliers or supplier), subject to these Terms and Conditions which will apply to all transactions using our online application process.
• You must be 18 years or over and must complete the registration procedure to participate in our Online Application/Registration services.
• By registering for this service you agree that the details provided by you on registration, or at any time, are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details. You must give us your real name, address, phone number, email address and any other details that we may require to process your application/order.
• Your email address and mobile number is essential in order for us to be able to supply you with important information such as application/registration/order confirmations, and changes to the service. By registering with our online application/registration service, you accept that your email address and/or mobile number may be used to supply you with such information.
• Participant using our Online Application/Registration service accept the need to have their credit, debit card, netbanking, mobile wallets or such lawful payment instrument allowed online, details entered while making payment to ISeB. These details are NOT stored by ISeB and will only be used for payment on account and/or payment of goods and services received by you using our Online Application/Registration/ Enrollment services.
• It is your responsibility to keep your password secure. We reserve the right to modify or withdraw a password at our discretion.
• We reserve the right to:
Decline a new participant application and/or registration or suspend or terminate a participant's account at any time and at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of this service with or without notice.
• As the contract between you and ISeB is not concluded until such time as ISeB commences the delivery of the service applied/registered for or despatches the goods you ordered, you are entitled to refuse some of or all of the services / goods as per ISeB’s Cancellation & refund policy.
• We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the goods after the contract has been concluded. Otherwise, our liability to you shall be limited in contract and/or upto the value of the order only.
Program description, pricing and payment
• ISeB website and Secondary website generally carries complete description of the courses and programs offered by ISeB. However, ISeB may add/amend/modify/remove some of the offerings during conduct of such courses and programs.
• ISeB may reschedule or change the duration of the program offered without prior information. In the event of such change, users who have paid, applied or registered for the programs shall be intimated by ISeB individually. ISeB shall refund the money as per cancellation policy of ISeB. (Please see cancellation & refund policy)
• After successfully fee payment an online fees receipt will be generated instantly which can be downloaded. You will be able to access the course for 180 days from the date of realization of payment.
• Care has been taken in preparing the program description. However, ISeB is not responsible for any discrepancy in program description
• The fees/charges/prices shown on this Website at the time of applying are guide prices issued by ISeB based on current circumstances. The fees/charges/prices you will be charged for services and goods will be the actual prices at the time of delivering the service or goods, including any promotional offers if applicable. You accept that prices of goods may, therefore, increase or decrease between the time of you applying/registering for any program and the time of delivery of the service / goods.
• The prices include statutory taxes and levies, unless specified separately. The prices on the website reflect the current rate of statutory taxes and levies and not necessarily the rate you will be charged on the day of acceptance of your payment
• In case of "Cash" payment mode, we will process your application and book a seat. You will have to make the complete payment (or installment if such a facility is made available by ISeB for the particular program) at least 7 working days before the program is scheduled to commence. In case of card payment, the payment is taken when you authorize the payment during check out process on the website.
• If we are unable to process your credit/debit card payment, our Help Desk Team will contact you to request new details. Once these are authorised your application/registration will be processed.
• ISeB has sole discretion to accept or reject your application or registration without giving any reason to you. If ISeB rejects your application/registration for any particular program, ISeB will arrange to make full
• From time to time, we may provide you with evouchers, which may be redeemed by you against a subsequent program. Evouchers can be used only once, in accordance with the instructions detailed on the evoucher. Those instructions form part of the Terms and Conditions.
• Evouchers may have expiry date and such Evouchers cannot be used after the expiry date - see evoucher for expiry date. Evouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, used for cash back or purchases from any restricted items or for any non-Online Application/Registration services. Evouchers are non-transferable and can only be used with the Online Application/Registration services and cannot be used for offline payment.
• Evouchers can entitle you to either money off a particular program and/or in some cases a free program. The voucher will be made available to you via the website only and will state which program or programs it applies to, the saving you may make, the evoucher code and the evoucher expiry date.
• EVoucher does not guarantee you a seat in any program. You will have to go through application/registration process and will be subject to availability of seat in the program. If a program for which you have an Evoucher is not scheduled and if we offer a substitute program then the Evoucher will automatically be applied to the substitute.
• Evouchers shown on isebonline.com can only be used on isebonline.com and may not be used on any other website. All evouchers are subject to these terms and conditions and any other specific conditions notified on the voucher or at the time of issue.
• Each evoucher code may be used once only per participant and/or once per program. An evoucher may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer or evoucher, unless otherwise stated.
• Your use of an evoucher indicates your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• ISeB reserves the right to withdraw or terminate any evoucher at any time. ISeB reserves the right to refuse to accept the use of an evoucher if fraud is suspected.
Amending or cancelling your application/registration
• Once the registration is done, it can be cancelled until 7 working days before you start the program through our Help Desk number or by email. A cancellation fee shall be applicable which we will recover while refunding your money paid by you. Apart from cancellation fees, registration charges(if applicable) will be deducted from the refund.
• Should adverse weather conditions or any other event outside our reasonable control result in rescheduling the program, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you about the rescheduled date & time. Should you incur any loss as a direct result of such a delay our liability to you shall be limited to the amount you have paid for registration.
• We reserve the right to amend or cancel courses, change course location and substitute tutors. We aim to give at least one week notice if a course is to be cancelled. If we cancel a course you have the option of transferring to another course, if available, or have a full refund which we will return as soon as possible. We will not be liable for any losses arising as a consequence of any modification or cancellation of courses other than the course cost.
• In case, if a student pays twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days
Assessment & Certificate
• After the successful completion of the course and subject to passing the assessment, an online certificate, can be downloaded by the student.
Advertised Tutors and Courses
• There will be times where the advertised tutor will not be available to run the course. This could be due to sickness, other professional engagements or un-forseen circumstances and the course date could be changed. If any student is unable to attend on the new course date, he/she will be provided full refund.
• Changes to course content may occur without notice, primarily this is to benefit the student.
Privacy and general provisions
• ISeB includes its subsidiaries and assignees. Your personal details may be used by ISeB for market research and statistical analysis. We would also like to contact you occasionally with details of products, services and special offers from the Group that may interest you.
To do this we will look at the information provided by you and details of transaction done with us. If ISeB Group acquires or develops other businesses the data may be used by the new business in a similar way. By registering with our Online Application/Registration services, you accept that your email address / mobile number may be used to supply you with such information. ISeB will always keep your data in accordance with prevailing laws.
• These Terms and Conditions and the documents produced in accordance with it comprise the entire agreement between you and ISeB regarding program registration, which concludes in a contract. Indian law is the governing law of each contract.
• ISeB reserves the right to alter or withdraw the Online Application/Registration services at any time, to refuse the service to any participant and to amend these Terms and Conditions and any or all sections of this Website. If we make any changes to these terms, we will let you know as soon a possible by posting the changes on our Website and updating the date below.
We suggest that you print off a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference.